Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Useful pink!!


Today I found a pink compass--I will use it for sewing and crafts. It is amazing what you can find in pink now-- I have everything for cooking including: pots, pans, mixer, pie dish, toaster, blender, measuring cups and spoons, can opener,(Kitchen Aid makes a great pink can opener and potato peeler too. The best I've ever had and lasts forever) spatulas, plastic gloves for cleaning, pink aprons, about the only household item I do not have in pink---yet--- is a pink toilet bowl plunger --someday I will find one. I have a pink cell phone, pink calculator, pink pencils, pink blow dryer and on and on.

Soon weather will warm up and I can do my spray painting outside and begin one of my craft projects and for my next sewing idea the compass will come in handy.

Have a pink day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails