Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Living pink...











I really do live a pink life, from waking up on my pink Yves Delorme bed linens to brushing my teeth with my pink tooth brush and rose flavored toothpaste- then using my pink blow dryer and making my coffee in pink coffee maker. Then if I am lucky a nice relaxing bubble bath and maybe later in day sitting in my chair in pink bedroom reading about France or one of my hobbies.

What can you do to make your days "pink" ? It is a mindset as well as just having the physical objects. I make the decision to be happy, to be positive and all my pink items help with that to some degree but living a happy life is only controlled by you by your thoughts and actions.

Have a PINK day!

2 comments:

  1. You take pink to the next level my dear. How wonderful! Love the new blog and looking forward to visiting often.
    Hugs,
    Amada

    ReplyDelete
  2. your pictures are magical..
    enchanting PINK world
    of yours!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails