Monday, January 18, 2010

Beauty at the movies




So many movies are wonderful. I tend to like musicals and love stories and comedies. The thing that I would love is to be behind the scenes when a movie is made. How I wish I could have hung around the set of Marie Antoinette (the Sophie Coppola version) "the set "was actually Versailles!! The museum is closed on Monday and they filmed interiors on Mondays. That was the first time the museum allowed filming on site. Some rooms were sort of rebuilt- the movie people had to remove items and make copies and put the copies in during filming. I would love to see the costumes and the folding fans up close.

I didn't know that a lot of movies also have books about the making of that movie. See a few of my favorites here. You can look them up on Amazon or in the bookstore. It is about as close to behind the scenes most of us will ever get!

Is there a movie that you would like to peek behind the scenes? Look it up there may be a behind the scenes book!

Have a PINK day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails