Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Follow the pretty path...


I am still thinking of pretty paths or alley ways- many abound in Charleston. Even the side path or back alley is pretty there. Here is one of my favorites a home on Queen near Meeting Street. The path is between a home and a business building but still so pretty. Don't you want to follow it to the back garden?


Maybe I like paths so much because I am always looking to the future. I do believe life gets better almost all the time. A path like this could lead to just about anything- a garden, a pool, a boxwood garden. Just like life sometimes you have to be willing to go in a somewhat unknown area before you reach the goal. Follow your heart and your curiosity- be a path finder!! Do it in pink of course !!


Have a PINK day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails