Saturday, February 13, 2010

Rise and shine Valentine!


What a lovely start to Valentine's Day! Breakfast in bed with my pink heart shaped plates and my Loved Disarmed silver flatware! The silver heart tea ball came from a shop in London years ago-another happy vacation memory. The bedtray is wood and decoupaged with sweet peas by my friend M.J. Toole. A little work of art.


Loved Disarmed is my favorite silver pattern- a mother and child or could be Venus and Cupid. I love when guests are dining and notice the flatware and ask," Is this a naked woman on here?" Ha

A pink peony napkin ring and a Fauchon heart box filled with chocolates!! YUM Be kind to yourself and your loved ones on this special day. Surprise them with a special treat and some quality time together. I will enjoy the day with my girls. I got them heart-shaped dog treats!

What a great start to a romantic day. Share your love and

Have a PINK day!

1 comment:

  1. Wow what a treat that would be to be served in bed with your wonderful pink dishes etc.!! It's lovely! Happy Valentine's Day.
    hugz:)
    Candi

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails