Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Musee d'Orsay clock


This is the flip side of the clock from yesterday's post . A view I know very well. I usually cut over from right to left bank near the clock. I go down this narrow street and see a few pocket gardens on my walk from left to right bank.

If you take a night boat ride on a batteau mouche you will pass many of the famous monuments and buildings and see the smaller version of the Statue of Liberty. The French gave ours to us and the small one is on the river.
Time does seem to slow down when you are on a boat. I like going on it at night because they use a big light to spotlight the historic things.

I hope time doesn't get away from me today--many things to do again.


Have a PINK day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails