Monday, February 8, 2010

I'm late I'm late ...


I am feeling just like the White Rabbit today- running behind all day and now it is 10:00 p.m. and I'm just sitting down for the first time.


I still have my fun secret to share with you later this week and another wonderful treat-- soon --photos of my favorite shop in all of Atlanta!!


I'm also thinking about Alice in Wonderland because the new Tim Burton movie of it will be out in another two weeks--it should be fun, fun, fun !! I love having a movie to look forward to it helps make the dreary winter days more tolerable.


So please forgive me for running late and I will leave you with a beautiful clock image. I bet you know where it is taken------ Paris. In Musee d'Orsay. At least this clock is hard to ignore everyone should be on time at the museum. Louis XVI, last king of France, loved locks and clocks and most likely would have been a locksmith has he been born into another family!!
And speaking of clocks reminds me of the current Ke$ha hit song Tic Tok a far cry from the type of dance music that was popular in France during poor LouisXVI's time!


Have a PINK day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails