Friday, February 12, 2010

Pink Valentines




Well, here is my secret! I made Valentines for some friends and didn't want to post them before now because they didn't get them before today. I love birds and I made that my theme for this Valentine's Day. Of course the Valentines are mainly pink too. Although I did make one with a purple hummingbird for someone who loves lavender .

I made the little banners that say Love is in the Air--so fitting for a bird to say!

I just spray painted the nests and the heart boxes I painted with a brush with craft paint.

More pinkness coming Saturday it is PINK Saturday ! Have a great Valentine's Day !

Have a PINK day!

1 comment:

  1. Oh they amazing! How very lovely and sweet of you to remember your friends!
    Happy Valentine's Day!

    Hugs, Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails