Wednesday, February 17, 2010

More bunnies and cabbages







Here are a few more bunny friends! I love them all. When small children visit I ask them to find all the bunnies-- most eventually do but it takes them awhile!



My Katherine Houston cabbage is something I bought for myself a few years ago--her work is so beautiful.

Spring will bring me mild weather and I will get to work on my potager garden.I would love to plant some cabbages maybe around the edges of the beds?

I love recalling my Easter memories of hunting for the golden egg and getting a new dress and little white gloves to wear to church !My brothers don't have such fond memories they hated wearing suits. Hope there is peace and joy and a new outfit in your future.

Have a PINK day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails