Sunday, February 14, 2010

Merci, merci,merci


I just discovered today that many of you dear blog readers have been making comments!! As you may know I am not the most technical person so please forgive me for not responding to your sweet comments and welcomes. Blog land is a friendly place and I love hearing from you and the helpful comments. Now that I know how to find comments I will keep up on them.


Hope everyone is having a delicious, delightful and delovely ( oops sorry Cole Porter) day! I made chocolate covered strawberries for Pink Boy--he loves them! That cute tea pot is from of all places Victoria's Secret! Many years ago they sold them at Valentine's Day time. The silver tea strainer is one of two very old ones I have--useful and pretty. They are all sitting on my Le Jacquard Francaise napkin-- I love those kitchen linens. So bon soir and


Have a PINK day!

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails