Saturday, April 10, 2010

Cherry snow sweet but fleeting




My Yoshino is in full bloom and when the breeze hits it petals fall in a cascade of pale pink. I love to stand under it. Depending upon the light- sometimes the petals on the tree look white and sometimes pale pink. They are a very pale pink on Yoshino. I am going to get a wire garden bench and place it under the tree it is a good shady spot and then next spring I can sit on it and watch the petals dance.

How I wish they lasted longer--but then again maybe it would not be so precious to me.

Have a PINK day!

3 comments:

  1. Oh yes I love the snow!! I have been thinking of it since they bloomed!! Have a super great extra special wonderful weekend!
    Happy Pink Saturday!
    Hugs, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the trees spring is here you have gotten me to thinking about gardening .I have lived in an apt. for the last year but I will move into our new home in one week with a small yard for me.Thanks for the summer boost!Its not to late for me to plant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a gorgeous picture!!! (the one of you) I have always wanted to see the cherry blossoms in springtime

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails