Friday, April 16, 2010

Art feeds my soul




I love art especially French rococo and Japanese and French furniture of 18th century. I saw this mural in a show house years and years ago. The original artist is deceased. I am going to have this copied in my powder room soon in the same colors. My first floor powder room is tiny and the walls are a pale, pale peach as is the formal living room and hallways.

I have carried this photo around forever -dreaming of the day when I could have it on my wall.

Guests will have a little friend in there with them! She is holding a bird cage which is made of bamboo- so clever. I love all my Utamaro prints of women that I have around the house. I could not live in a home without artwork. It is just another wonderful joyful aspect of living my PINK life. Art makes my soul sing --every time I look at one of my prints or paintings I am happy.

Have a PINK day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails