Monday, April 5, 2010

Hiding the remotes


It is just not me to have all these electronic gadgets all over the place. I hate to see technology. And why do we have 4 remotes for one TV and they are all called "universal" remotes? Shouldn't one do it all? What ever happened to OFF and ON ?!! I have to hit 2 or 3 buttons to change a channel. All right, I am finished. I shouldn't complain. I am grateful for the TV and the excellent color and sound. But-- I still don't want to see all those remotes.

Here is my solution for the library room upstairs- this Asian box I found at Tuesday Morning for $39.00!! It is large enough to hold all four! It fits with my motif up there. I love Tuesday Morning but you have to go weekly to keep up and see all the new things. Same with TJ Maxx Homegoods.

My quest now is to find a pink and green box for the family room remotes. I am much happier when things are neat. I can't think in a disorganized space.

If only all of life's problems could be solved so easily!

Have a PINK day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails