Friday, April 9, 2010

Puppy pink tea party in the garden




My girls want to have another tea party in the garden. We had one last year and they thought it was smashing! I find so many cute things for them at Target- sometimes in the children's toy area or in garden area. They love PINK so much!


Simone-Marie loves to be pulled around in the little pink cart -she pretends she is a queen seeing her loyal subjects. Sydney-Marie likes to eat the snacks on the picnic tea cloth and little Sophie-Marie is a free spirit- she likes to run about and to jump out of the little cart. They love thier little hamper and the goodies I pack in it. Simone-Marie is in the cart- she hates to share it.
Yes, they all have my name as their middle names-- they are my little babies.I think tea party picnics are their second favorite thing after stroller rides in their pink stroller. I promised them we will have one soon before the weather gets too warm. They are very mindful of their pink complexions!

Have a PINK day!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, Marie, your Maltese babies are SOOO ADORABLE!

    Sandy @ My Shabby Streamside Studio
    http://myshabbystreamsidestudio.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have sweet girls that will pose for you! I know they have fun!! Thanks for sharing!!!
    Have a super wonderful great weekend!!
    Hugs,Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhhhhhhhh, Marie!! Your girls are so beautiful!! Thank you for stopping by Faerieluna to welcome Miss Luna Bella. She is already so happy here and it's only her third day. Never having a puppy before, I am learning every day, and I worry as much as I did with my own babies. Goodness. But what a love bug she is. I have to return to work on Monday and I am dreading it. I will count the hours to lunch time and then end of day to see my little girl. How ever do you keep up the grooming on three??? I comb Luna Bella every time we sit on the couch together and she is very tolerant.

    Hugs ~ Rella

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails