Sunday, April 11, 2010

Do too many cookbooks spoil the cook?


Pink Boy bought me a wall book shelf to house my cook book collection. It is a pale blue but somehow works with the green walls in kitchen. Sad thing is it still doesn't hold all my cookbooks! I have a lot. A lot of them are pastry making books. I used to love to make pastry and took many classes.


The bookshelf is sort of French looking and on top of it is part of my bunny collection and a small bunny lamp that we leave on low that serves as a night light.


One of my goals is to make more meals at home and try to make a dessert every few weeks to keep my baking skills sharp. I like to make PINK desserts whenever possible!


Have a PINK day!

2 comments:

  1. NO! You can never have too many and your bookcase is just awesome!!
    Hugs, Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails