Thursday, December 8, 2011

Swan tree topper







New swan topper by James Lutke








I have 25 of these swans I adore them

Swan topper


While watching the HGTV show about decorating The White House they showed the work of James Lutke--he made all the bird tree toppers out of natural materials like moss and plant parts for some of the trees in 2010.



I tracked him down and he made me a swan tree topper. He ended up making it out of wire, paper mache and glitter and glue. It is wonderful and eye catching. It is the perfect topper for my largest tree in the front room that is covered in all pink ornaments and Kurt Adler resin swans from 1990's/ I treasure each swan and a few have had minor surgery on their opened wings.
Joining Cindy at My Romantic Home for Show and Tell Friday
http://romantichome.blogspot.com/



Have a Pink day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails