Friday, December 30, 2011

Pinkmas goes to the dogs (and cats)

Gogo puppy for the girls

" What is it Lola?" asks Sydney-Marie







"Oh no I knocked her down!" says Lola





I got a catnip fortune cookie from Chelsea aka Bright Girl


New playmate Gogo puppy toy




Are these all for me?

We are ready for our sleigh ride now!




Sydney-Marie loves to open her gifts

Miss Moss looks on

Happy Pink Saturday!


for more pink posts


My girls love to open gifts especially Christmas ones! They all get in on it and enjoy it.

They were a bit confused by their new pal GoGo puppy--she walks and barks!

Lola knocked her over at one point and ran away. Silly girls

Snowflake-Marie Mouser our newest addition to the family enjoyed the present opening as well.

Miss Moss was an observer wearing her pink bow.

Hope it was this much fun at your home

Have a Pink day!














6 comments:

  1. What a wonderful collection of photos!! Your furbabies look like they really had a fun time at Christmas... Happy 2012 , xo HHL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Pink Saturday Marie! Oh you have such sweet girls! I love the picture of the two in the sleigh; precious! Wishing you a Happy New Year.

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your fur-babies are just too cute! They sure enjoyed Christmas! I love the couple on the sleigh! Thanks for sharing and happy Pink Sat. Have a wonderful New Year 2012.
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was some fun pinks! The furries looked happy with it! My dogs would enjoy this season if not for firecrackers ;-(

    I agree with your previous post about the virus. What a scam really.

    I wish you all a merry, safe, and meaningful 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness! Your fur babies are adorable. Is that a Maltese I see? If so, I have a precious Maltese named Maggie Mae. I hope you have a Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the pics of your sweet babies! Stop by and visit me, I have a Yorkie too. Happy New Year!!

    Hugs,
    Susan and Bentley

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails