Thursday, December 8, 2011

Madison Georgia Garden Shop -Le Petit Jardin

Madison, Georgia shop


Beautiful things spill out onto the sidewalk





These conservatories made from old windows are cute




Le Petit Jardin


Madison Georgia is a wonderful small town with so much going for it.


I love garden shops and Madison's Le Petit Jardin does not disappoint.


It has floral, plants, signs, some furniture, glass garden houses, statues. Prices range from $3- up . I found things were well priced and some unusual items you do not see everywhere. The do weddings and events and feature European floral design.


It is charming and pretty just like the town itself. The staff is warm and friendly.

Le Petit Jardin

231 Hancock St

Madison, Ga 30650

Have a Pink day!











1 comment:

  1. Hi Marie!

    I visited this garden shop when I was in Madison last spring. I loved it. And Madison is so cute. Next time I visit my brother in Atlanta maybe we can go together.

    Hope you are having a wonderful holiday season!

    Georgianna

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails