Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Angelic dessert party



















Our dessert party was fun. I envisioned a dreamy table, so I purchased an inexpensive white tablecloth from Home Goods and then bought 10 yards of pale pink tulle and swirled that around the table. I added yummy scented candles ( scent was sugar cookie!) and pale pink ornaments and pink roses.


The angel is a garden statue and she holds my pearl rosary.


I made a few things and bought the rest at local French Bakery. I made my pink punch and we served a dessert wine.


Any party can be fun and creative using inexpensive items to create your dream table scape.


I am joining Susan for Table scape Thursdays:




Have a Pink day!

3 comments:

  1. It all looks beautiful-love the angel!

    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely pinkalicious!!!!! I love the ornaments dangling by pink ribbon from the chandelier, and the addition of the rosary reminds us all of the reason for the season. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!
    btw, I can't get over how cute your dogs are, I posted some of the pics of them to my pinterest board because they are just to precious!

    :)
    mikky
    www.todaloos.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails