Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Paris and angel hair







Happy Pinkmas to all.


I am finished decorating--I say that every day and then do some more. This is my homage to Paris-- I wish I could be there at Christmas time--someday I will.


I discovered this new to me product at Target- Twinkle Trim it is like angel hair but no glass safe and non toxic. I have used it in the little dome and on two of my trees. I love it! So when I look at this little cloche and squint up my eyes and dream I am in Paris for a brief instant... yes, yes I am.


Have a Pink day!




I will be joining Marty for Tabletop Tuesday:


1 comment:

  1. Love this! The ornament is darling and I'll have to check out the twinkle trim. Although I don't think I dare go into Target this week.

    Hope you get to Paris on Christmas before too long.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails