Tuesday, December 13, 2011

A dream come true for Christmas

I am pinching myself. What a dream come true!


Not sure of the pattern-- does anyone recognize it? Joining in on:


Table Top Tuesday

One of my dreams came true when I visited Madison, Georgia last Sunday. Not only did the town charm me and the shops entice me but we found my dream of a silver tea service in a local shop!
I have long dreamt of owning one and either find them too expensive, too damaged, or just ugly. This one is in excellent condition and has a pleasing shape and a lovely tray! I really lucked out.
Pink Boy saw that I was coveting it and said, "Merry Pinkmas a bit early." and he bought it for me! I polished it up a bit more but it is really dreamy. I am sure we will enjoy it for years to come.
I am joining in on Tabletop Tuesday at A Stroll Though Life
http://astrollthrulife.blogspot.com/
Have a Pink day!

1 comment:

  1. How beautiful and how on the same wave length are we ! I have been shopping out silver tea services on Etsy since last month when I decided I "needed" one for the Holidays. Your's is lovely...lucky you !
    PS. Love your Odette too....my Christmas at my home this year (vs. the pink at the studio)is striving for peaceful simplicity....but I'm afraid that's not my M.O...ha ha....still love the Jeanne d'Arc mossy greens and mercury glass everywhere.
    I just know your home is so so stunning !

    Thank you for sharing your lovely home.
    xx,
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails