Sunday, March 28, 2010

You are invited to a private performance


My tiny little theatre arrived from Amada at Over the Top Studios-- it is a tiny piece of perfection and such a fun thing to look at.


Marie Antoinette loved to perform and had her own stage constructed. She was, by all accounts of the day, a gifted performer -she sang danced, acted. She also designed all the costumes! What fun. Remember everything was lit by candles back then-- it must have looked so special.

Back to present day--I can look at my tiny theatre and stage my own production in my mind.

Everything Amada does is so wonderful- check out her blog to the right.

Have a PINK day!

1 comment:

  1. So pretty....Love it!
    Palm Sunday Blessings!
    Love,
    Marilyn
    xxoo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails