Saturday, March 27, 2010

Miss Teeny bunny --an Easter creation




It is PINK Saturday ! Well around this blog it is usually pink anyday I am obsessed with PINK.
How I love bunnies, real and handmade. This cutie bunny was created by Lori Karla of the delightful My Faerie Window blog. Miss Teeny is in my Easter basket looking very fetching with her tutu and bow! She had a little trouble getting back into her pink nut cup-- she is so tiny she had to struggle but she made it!

So is so tiny and delicate--I couldn't let my girls get near her . I am afraid they would think she is a toy for them and might eat her or tear her. She is a treasure to be sure. I am lucky that Miss Moss my cat doesn't climb up on things. She looks but never bothers any thing not even the Christmas tree!

Please go to Beverly's blog and visit some other PINK Saturday bloggers. Her blog is How Sweet the Sound.
Soon Easter will be here and all my Easter pretties will be played with and admired-I am always sad when Easter day is over. More Easter pinkness to come!

Have a PINK day!

3 comments:

  1. What a cutie!

    Happy PS!

    In Shoes We Trust.
    Maggie Mae
    "Do these shoes match this purse?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my Gosh, how cute is that little Bunny in the nut cup, I just love your Blog, so many pretties to look at, thanks for sharing, I'll be back.
    Have a Happy Pink Day!

    marian elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet can it get?? I love little bunny in the nut cup..she's adorable. Happy Pinks and have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails