Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Easter surprises..sshhh








The Easter bunny has directed me to help him this year. I told you I had a secret! I have been in a collaboration with a wonderful pastry/cake artist in San Francisco --Marilyn. She has created sugar panorama eggs for me to give out and some delicate pink chocolate eggs as well.


I don't think these photos do them justice but here is a sneak peek! My Easter baskets at my house we use year after year- they are rather unique a wire frame covered with green leafy vines I have never seen them again and the place I bought them doesn't have them this year.


I will have to very carefully box these eggs for shipping to far away friends! Marilyn does them even more elaborate but shipping those is very tricky so we have opted not to do too much icing or things that stand out from the actual eggs.


You can email Marilyn for future orders at Victoriansweets@yahoo.com she is as sweet and delightful as her creations!


Have a PINK day!

4 comments:

  1. Yum yum Yum, they look fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marie - I think the eggs are lovely. How sweet of you to be so thoughtful.
    Hugs,
    Amada

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Marie,
    Those dainty Easter eggs are so pretty-anyone would love to find those in their Easter basket!

    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look awesome! I love them!!
    Hugs, Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails