Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Merci


Thank you dear blog readers for all your encouragement and kind words. I am not always able to email you back but I read everything!


The short time I have been reading blogs and starting my own has been so much fun and I have "met" so many wonderful bloggers and readers.
Some of you have asked about the pink flower at the top of page and it is a double peony. It might be Dinner Plate or My Love not sure all my name markers faded and now I don't know all of them ! The flowers in this post are some pretty roses I got at Costco!

So again merci and


Have PINK day!

1 comment:

  1. I've never had peonies, but they're my most favorite flowers. It's even fun to say : "pink peony". Love the photo at the top of your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails