Thursday, March 25, 2010

Macon Cherry Blossom Festival





We went to Macon today and were so disappointed none of 300,000 cherry trees were in bloom! The only cherry blossoms we saw were these in vases and in arrangements on mail boxes etc all fake. It is due to the very cold spring we are having. Today was 70 degrees but next few days will be chilly so no blooms till mid week at the earliest.
Macon has some wonderful old homes and it is a very PINK city I think I could live there. It does move at a slower small towm pace.

But we enjoyed all the people and dogs in pink, the pink city trash cans( I wonder if I could buy one?) and the pink lines down the streets leading to the festival site
Have a PINK day!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry you missed the blossoms! I have always wanted to see them too. Love your pink theme and peony header!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails