Monday, March 29, 2010

Pink houses in Charleston continued...







To continue a previous post here are more pink houses in Charleston, S.C.-- so lovely and all so different.

I continue to look for pink houses where ever I go. I wish I could paint my little house pink but we have rules in the subdivision that prevent using certain colors.

Charleston is a walking city so you can take your time and really look at the textures and colors all around you. Savannah and San Francisco I classify as walking cities also. Hmm seems most walking cities have a ample supply of pink homes--wonder what that means?

Maybe when I retire ( if I ever do) I can find a little pink house near water to live in--that is my dream. I like the water nearby -the majesty and power of the ocean, the serene beach at dusk, the soothing sounds of waves and the soulful cry of ocean birds are all things I enjoy.

Until then I keep having fun finding pink houses and making my world as pink as possible !

Have a PINK day!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Marie,
    I am looking forward to walking the streets of Charleston soon-I will be on the lookout for those pretty pink houses.

    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Charleston is so colorful! My great aunt did water colors of it! I have Rainbow row in my living room!!
    Happy Spring!
    Hugs, Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails