Wednesday, March 24, 2010

White cats and party hats... oh my!







My neighbor has a white cat. They named it White Cat. White Cat is my friend. She rushes over to see me when I pull into driveway or in the mornings if I sit out on my little patio she comes and has breakfast with me. She is lovely. My cat ,Charlotte Moss, is a bit jealous of her.



Charlotte Moss loves to wear her pretty bows-- just for the sake of being pretty. I make her bows and I made one for White Cat to wear too.

I love to celebrate the girls and Miss Moss's birthdays! Since we have three Maltese we celebrate them all at once. They wear their party hats. Simone-Marie is the one with the hat down over her eyes--hers always falls forward and she is shy anyway so it sort of matches her personality. Sydney-Marie loves to wear stuff and loves to have her photo taken-she usually sticks her tongue out and littlest one Sophie-Marie is in the center spot.

See all the bows I made for Charlotte-- I must make some other for Spring--I might do one of tulle or organza that would be really pretty and ethereal. I sew them and glue them too so they do not come undone.

Have a PINK day!

1 comment:

  1. Marie Arden,

    Thanks for your kind words on my blog. No I don't recall doing a ribbon rose tutorial on my blog yet. But I do plan on doing a ribbon flower ezine in May. Thanks so much for visiting :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails