Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Tea treats







I am always looking for unique and pretty tea time treats- silver, china etc. I found these lovely colored sugars at Beautiful Gatherings web site. The sugars are made by Sugars by Sharon and there are so many holiday ones and ones suitable for a bridal shower, baby shower and just pretty ones in sea shapes, flower shapes. They would make a unique hostess gift also.



You can buy them in small amounts too for a specific party. My girlfriends will enjoy these when they come for tea. And I plan on giving some away in Easter baskets. The come well packed not one was broken.

The tea cups came from a yard sale--they are Haviland. I love old china. The pink china egg is one Godiva did years ago filled with treats.Alas, the treats have been eaten and I think found a home on my hips! There is my other prized silver tea strainer.
It is all in the details and presentation. Going these extra small steps really makes guests feel special.

Have a PINK day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails