Tuesday, August 28, 2012

No place like home--if it is white









 I am on a self-imposed plan to lighten up! No not my mood --my home. I want to repaint and use pale pale pink and whites and generally lighten the rooms . Maybe slipcover some sofas that are in taupe with a white washable slipcover but choosing a  fabric that is a bit formal too.
The above rooms all caught my eye-- I keep showing the photos to Pink Boy hoping he will jump on board my lighten up train. Even our birdhouse in the garden is white and has white clematis blooming around it. The birds are on board!!
I will keep you updated and show before and after photos if I ever get to redo the living room and hallways.I am obsessed with white! I love white furniture, white animals, white food (mainly white desserts) white flowers and white table linens
Join in with Faded Charm for more white posts:
Have a Pink day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails