Saturday, August 11, 2012

Je suis desole...



I have been searching for the perfect PINK handbag all summer. High and low prices, designer not designer etc and finally found this Miu Miu bag that looks perfect and I love the shade of pink.
 I wanted a soft pink not fuchsia
Pink Boy said go ahead and order and I went on Miu Miu website and it says sold out!!  I am really sad about that.
 If anyone sees this bag in pink,of course, please email me through this blog and let me know where I can buy it.
It is such a ladies who lunch on Upper East Side kind of bag.Not that I am one of those ladies but it is fun pretending from time to time. It is just a great bag shape wise and not too much hardware etc perfection especially in pink. Have a Pink day!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails