Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Belle armoire-- the search goes on



This beautiful armoire is by the French Bedroom Company a United Kingdom firm. I am obsessed with finding an armoire for linen and china storage like the ones above. Does anyone know of a USA company that makes a similar product? If you see any at a shop or flea market let me know. I love to collect china and table linens but it is so hard to set a table with my current lack of storage. I have to pull plastic storage tubs out of attic crawl space or in back of closets.
I am afraid to order this one ( it is priced well I think) because I would have to use a separate shipper they do not ship to USA. I love to be organized and do it in a pretty way too.
Joining in on Faded Charm White Wednesday
 Have a Pink day!

4 comments:

  1. Oh that is a stunning cabinet. I haven't seen any...but I will definitely keep my eyes peeled for you! You have great taste!


    I know how much of a pain it can be to dig through storage boxes when you're trying to set a beautiful table scape.....argh!

    ciao bella
    Creative Carmelina

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D I'm looking for one too, for my bedroom, or something I can "make shift" with some crafty ingenuity to look that way. I'm going to do my bedroom all white as soon as it cools down here. Let me know if you find something too? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes if I find it I will let you know-especially if it is a reproduction that is available to everyone. I really want a reproduction not an antique.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails