Friday, August 31, 2012

Pink Saturday Ballet dreams



Happy Pink Saturday!
Join Beverly at:
A look back at some old Sadler Wells ballet troupe programs. Sadler Wells was a British dance troupe. I had the pleasure of seeing Sadler Wells Sleeping Beauty production in Clearwater, Fl in the mid 1980's it was stunning. Sadly Sadler Wells is no longer. these programs came from EBay and are very old. I love to look thru them see old ads and some of the fashions are quite up to date still.
Have a Pink day!

5 comments:

  1. What a pretty Ballet Theatre cover!

    Popped in from Pink Saturday.

    thriftshopcommando.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great old programmes! Happy Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! Visiting from Pink Saturday.

    My PINK
    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! Visiting from Pink Saturday.

    I hope that you can also visit my PINK. You may also link up to my Color Connection if you'd like. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails