Monday, December 28, 2009

After Christmas blues...


Well they are here-those after Christmas blues-- time to start taking down my lovely pink Christmas. The dogs are even blue over it. They enjoyed opening their gifts and eating their holiday treats. Miss Moss ,our wonderful Maine Coon cat, is blue too no more looking up at her twinkle lights from under the tree!!


The thing that keeps me from sinking into after holiday despair is knowing that I will be adding more trees and some glitter houses next year. I have it all planned out already.


I will proudly hang my Mardi Gras door swag up as soon as I take down my Christmas swag.

I also was able to add the snow to my blog today. That was a real treat hope you like it--that I will leave on for a few days.


Happy New Year and may it be best ever for everyone- Pink dreams my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails