Thursday, December 17, 2009

More ideas re Monogram


I am still thinking about my monogram or any monogram. A few months ago I found the web site Iomoi. They have creative letter paper and match boxes, pencils, and I found a lot of cool paperweights that can be customized. In keeping with my obsession with pagodas their one paperweight has a pagoda motif and it has a pink background--YEAH they inserted my name in between the graphics. I love it.


It would be a great idea for a co worker or teacher gift or just for yourself. Useful and pretty my favorite combination. Everything we use should be pretty too n'est pas? It reminds me again, of why I love French style and that period before the Revolution when the common place item was often beautiful.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails