Thursday, December 10, 2009


Today was my final day for Christmas shopping. I got home and realized everything I purchased was pink!! I didn't set out to do that.

So tonight I am wrapping up the last of the presents for my girl friends and talking to my chatty cat Miss Charlotte Moss. She chose me as her person-jumped in my car one cold February day. A very friendly cat -she greets visitors and likes to be complimented on her bows that I make her. She is currently wearing a holiday bow.

I can't show you any of the pink gifts --I don't want to spoil any one's surprise. Miss Moss is mum on this also.

I also attended a home tour for the Peachtree Garden Club - a total of four homes in the Buckhead area of Atlanta. All of them were a real feast for the eyes- so many stunning trees and holiday garlands.

Happy holiday shopping !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails