Sunday, December 20, 2009

Bedroom serenity


As much as most of us dislike the idea of working in the bedroom on computer or telephone ringing in the bedroom it is just a part of the hectic life we all lead and lack of space for most of us.


I have my little office in the corner where my vanity table used to be- trading vanity for work but you do what you must.


However, you don't have to work in the bedroom in an un-stylish way-- I use my pink phone, sit at my pretty pink and green desk and look at one of my pink peonies on my screen saver. We may all have to work or encroach on bedroom but it can be stylish and somewhat serene.


The pink phone works well and is from Pottery Barn Kids !! I turn the ringer off when not working- helps keep some sense of quiet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails