Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Peonies for later





Well, peony time is over-- it lasts about a month here in Marietta. Just like putting away the Pinkmas tree I am always a bit sad about the end of peony blooms.
 I dry the ones that are pink and then store them in an airtight box and use them at holiday time for my little table top dried flower tree. I freshen it up every year. I also use some of them on packages or little gift arrangements. I think they look pretty drying in my Laduree green kitchen.
It helps me prolong my peony time. 
I'm joining in on French Country Cottage
http://frenchcountrycottage.blogspot.com/2014/05/feathered-nest-friday_29.html#more  and
My Romantic Home:
http://romantichome.blogspot.com/
Have a Pink day!

2 comments:

  1. How pretty they look hanging around in your kitchen, do they smell as pretty as they look? It's sad when they die how I wish flowers never fade away....

    Hugs~
    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pretty. We don't have peonies here. I love that cabinet too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails