Friday, May 30, 2014

A bevy of swans




I officially have a bevy of swans ( the word bevy means flock I gather) I have the large one the identical one only smaller and then this latest one made for Macy's in 1970's by same Italian company with the neck down so 3 by same maker and several other varied swan tureens. These three Italian ones I keep in dining room year round. I dress the big one up with bows and holiday neck wear. I adore swans and just treasure these tureens. 
I use them really only for display.
I wish I could have a real swan to tame and feed. Pink Boy does not go along with that thinking. So for now I enjoy my ceramic swans. I think I have enough now.
Have a Pink day!


1 comment:

  1. I love your beautiful collection of swan tureens, simply stunning.....I love that you decorate them for the seasons how fun.....

    Have a great weekend my friend ;-)

    Hugs~
    Mari

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails