Monday, February 6, 2012

W.E. is in theatres now!











Treat yourself-- part of my pink living "philosophy" is to enjoy life, indulge in your passions. I have always been interested in the Duchess of Windsor--AKA Wallis Warfield Simpson. I recall seeing her interviewed on a local news program when I was a kid. Even in her later years she was still a fashion forward woman. Both of them were very chic. She entertained well, she loved her pugs, she loved to go out and be with the in crowd.



Madonna's look at their life is out in theatres now and it promises to be a visually engaging film and I think, also a darn good story well told. What else can a viewer want? So this week I will be going to the movies to see this long awaited film.
Have a Pink day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails