Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Sending love













My friends are my treasure. I am not rich- just rich in friendships and love. My only sadness is that most of my friends are not nearby. How I wish we could all be in the same area. Valentine's Day, to me, is letting my friends know how much I treasure them. Since they are all so sweet and loving I like to find a little sweetness to send to them. The cards come wrapped up in ribbons and it a gift to yourself to enjoy sending them.

Paulette of Paper Nosh creates the most wonderful Valentine cards --they feel very Marie Antoinette era, romantic and glittery. They are little works of art. I hope my friends like them. It was fun to write them out and put Love stamps on them. Tell your friends you love them especially now.

Have a Pink day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails