Saturday, June 26, 2010

Avoir Paris, avoir Laduree..


We are leaving my beloved Paris and my tummy already misses the French baguettes and Laduree treats. I should say I am waddling away from Paris. I actually lose weight here but I feel like I should gain with all the pastry I eat. Walking it off is fun here.

Soon we will land in Atlanta and back into real life. But as I vow every time I visit, I will be back and someday I will live in France--even if it is only for a month or a summer. It is on my bucket list as they call that now. I will have so much to tell you and photos to share about this trip. I hope I learned how to use the new HD digital camera I got right before we left.

Have a PINK day!

3 comments:

  1. Happy PiNk, Marie....

    See you when you get back in blogland to visit. I've featured you for this week's PS post.

    Have a wonderful day,
    Stephanie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are so many other places in this beautiful world that are as enticing & inviting ... don't stop with just one place ... I cherish every country we've been to, some more than others, but each so unique.

    Have a lovely summer's eve ~
    TTFN ~ Hugs, Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look forward to seeing your pics! Hope you had a wonderful time.

    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails