Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Pink Paris part deux


Even the ads are pink in Paris! I actually have these PINK jeans. They are from Top Shop in UK and fit very tight and have a low waist. The ad is so Parisian- the girl, the new techie item, the pink jeans. Everyone wears skinny jeans in Paris- it could be because generally they don't have hips and they look good in skinny jeans. Most people wear black or grey but I did see some pink pants too and I left mine at home! AARGH !


Lack of Pink ,tight jeans was mildly depressing. I bought them for the trip then forgot to bring them. I will have to return soon and wear them ( are you reading this PINK BOY?) before the style fades. Sounds reasonable to me.


Have a PINK day!

1 comment:

  1. LIVING IN PARIS IS LOVE AND YOUR PHOTOS ARE JUST LIKE FALLING IN LOVE!!! LIVING IN PARIS

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails