Sunday, July 25, 2010

Visit this dreamy white shabby studio












One great thing about being a blogger- you "meet"so many creative and interesting people. I have been following Sandy's blog for awhile now. We have some common interests-she also has Maltese and loves flowers, loves pink. One thing we don't share is she is HANDY she can use tools and build stuff. I have pink tools and I can pound a nail in and use a screwdriver. I love to drill drainage holes in my flower pots- but that is the extent of my skill level.

Take a look at her blog to see the most amazing little studio she made for herself out of an old fishing shack. http://myshabbystreamsidestudio.blogspot.com/ She was recently featured in the NY Times magazine there is a link to that article. All the photos are from her blog.


There is just something so dreamy and peaceful about this little structure-maybe the area is magical like in Rip Van Winkle--or maybe (I am sure this is it) Sandy is just so creative and clever she infused the cabin with her own magic!! Enjoy


Have a PINK day!

4 comments:

  1. I love this little studio!!!

    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your kind comments on my studio & blog, Marie!

    I hope you find a source for your china - have you tried Replacements?

    Tootles,

    Sandy @ My Shabby Streamside Studio
    http://myshabbystreamsidestudio.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a delightful blog you have. I really enjoy your pictures - you have a good eye. =0)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails