Saturday, July 24, 2010

Happy Pink Saturday!




I hope you have a very pink day full of pink fun and beauty. Visit some other pink themed blogs at How Sweet the Sound--link to the right. Please visit The Tablescaper for some lovely pink ideas and tables to die for!! Oh how I wish I had more storage for china!! Here is the link:

The photos above are a few from the Paris trip just pinkness I stumbled upon and still goes to my theory that Paris is getting Pinker all the time!! I think whole world loves pink. I just liked the frame around the shop in pink!

Diana Vreeland said pink was the navy blue of India and I believe that too.
Have a PINK day!

3 comments:

  1. Such beautiful Pink Saturday lovlies!

    Sherry @ A Happy Valentine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Pink Saturday. Love hydrengas. Hugs Grace

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Paris Pinks!!
    Hugs, Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails