Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Pink nosed bunny !




We discovered a new place to look for treasures over the holiday weekend. It is in Alpharetta, Ga. on 670 N Main Street and it is Queen of Hearts Antiques . Over 200 dealers in one spot. I found this cute tin bunny watering can there . I could not resist the pink nose! It is huge about 24 inches tall. Prices are reasonable and lots to look at and the people are very friendly. I heard about it from the blog Between Naps on the Porch she is another Marietta Ga blogger.

We also found this perfect condition wall sconce in what I call French blue-- even though I am all about pink I do love this blue color too. It is now hanging outside on the wall of the house on the patio area. I put candles in it last night and it looked so pretty out there.

So July 4th felt more like my birthday this year with all the treasures I brought home.

Have a PINK day!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I just found your beautiful blog! I love it! What pretty treasures you have found, I love the sconce and the bunny!
    have a lovely day,
    laura currie xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails