Sunday, July 4, 2010

And the winner is....


The winner of the Laduree tea is : Leann !! Please email me your address and I will pop your prize in the post on Monday! I hope you all visited some other Pink Saturday participants yesterday with PINK posts and had a very pink day. Thank you all for participating.

I love to wrap presents and I did bring something back for a friend's child and wrapped it paper that is not really a child's paper but in keeping with the pink gifts inside. I used one of my dried peonies on the bow .It still smells wonderful. I know children love to receive gifts and that they remember when you take the time to make it special or personalize it for them. The pink long item sticking out under the bow is French marshmallow It didn't really fit inside so I made it part of the wrapping.

My now grown godchildren tell me all the time they loved all their presents and wrapping I did for them when were little. It is the small things that often loom large in our memories.

Have a PINK day!

5 comments:

  1. Congrats to Leeann. What a perfectly pink prize!

    Come see me soon!

    Happy 4th!

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!!! Charlotte is so pretty!
    Congrats Leann! very lucky!
    Happy Pink Saturday!

    Happy 4th. July!


    visit me anytime.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo Hoo! I'm doing the happy dance%#$#^ I can't believe that I'm the lucky winner!! I can't seem to find your e-mail. Perhaps you can comment on my blog and I'll be able to reply that way? I'll keep looking...

    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. BooHoo! I didn't even check the date on the giveaway. My loss. That will teach me to stay away for so long. It won't happen again. Congrats to the winner. I am sure she will love it.
    Hugs,
    Amada

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails