Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Too hot... sweet peas to the rescue!



The weather here in Georgia has been very, very hot. Summers seem hotter than they were years ago. I like warm weather but once it hits 90 I sort of melt. I stay in.

I miss sitting in garden so at night I go out before dark and just relax a bit under arbor on the patio.

It is amazing that I still have so many sweet peas blooming in this heat!! I cut some for my night table- nothing like sweet peas to perk a person up! I got the MA Petit Trianon mug at Versailles.


Have a PINK day!

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy your sweet peas and I hope it cools down soon.

    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. We were stationed in August, Ga. back in the day. Sooo beautiful. As a Kansan, I love the temperate winters and lovely springs but found that staying inside or in the pool were were my favorite summer choices.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails