Saturday, July 17, 2010

Happy Pink Saturday!



Please join in PINK Saturday and click on Beverly's link -- How Sweet the Sound to visit some more Pink Saturday blogs.
This is the link:
http://howsweetthesound.typepad.com/my_weblog/

This is one of my desserts in Paris. I enjoyed it very much and I still came home 5 pounds lighter--all the walking!! I always have desserts in Paris it is a fun bonus to traveling. I love PINK food!!
I have enjoyed visiting Grace at Pink in the City http://graceinthepinkcity.blogspot.com/
Please stop by and leave her a comment. Her blog makes me want to go to New York!
Have a PINK day!




4 comments:

  1. Yummy and Pink my favorites!!
    Hugs, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. MY FIRST VISIT YOUR BLOG IS BEAUTIFUL HAPPY PINK SATURDAY..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much sweetie for honoring me by putting me in your Pink Saturday beautiful post! I just became a "follower" of yours. I am so sorry I predated my blog to pop up Saturday and it obviously did not work then I have not been on due to terrible headaches. I love your blog and everything Paris! I am going to feature you next Saturday! Thank you again Grace xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails