Saturday, July 31, 2010

Pink radishes the inside-looks like a watermelon!


Happy Pink Saturday. Please click on the link How Sweet the Sound to visit other pink themed blogs today. Leave a comment if you can we all love comments. I am featuring the blog Glitter and Roses today here is the link : http://glitterandroses.blogspot.com/ please take a look at Ginger's blog.
I mentioned watermelon radishes in last post I think and here they are!! I saw them in a magazine a few years ago in a salad served at the restaurant at The Cloister at Sea Island, Ga. I tracked down some seeds. They are really easy to grow and very spicy!!

I love cute food and I love when it is also PINK cute food!!
Today is Pink Boy's birthday! Pink kisses to him he cheerfully puts up with all my pinkness.

Have a PINK day!

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful photo I had to look closely to see that it was a watermellon! Happy Pink Saturday. Grace xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Blog! So glad I stopped by to visit!
    Happy Pink Saturday!
    xo
    Debi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! I have never seen anything like this. My family LOVES radishes. Do these taste anything similar to traditional radishes? And where ever did you find seeds? I think this is something we MUST try to grow! Thanks for sharing!!! Have a wonderful Pink Saturday!!
    -April

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely and yummy!! Enjoy!
    Hugs, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. G'day ~ What a pretty radish ... not seen these before. Will try them next year.

    How sweet of you to feature Ginger @ Glitter & Roses. She is a beautiful precious lady, I so enjoy her & her friendship.

    Have a lovely PINK summer's eve ~
    TTFN ~ Hugs, Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pink watermelon radishes - I've never heard of them and they look delightful!
    Your blog is wonderful.
    blessings,
    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well that's different. Pretty picture ~ Happy belated Pink Saturday!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails